Hello my True Visitors ...

Hello my True Visitors ...
Google

Feed for Fast Review this Blog

(Poem) Mutiara Kata

I am Waiting

everything is in your sight, all things open to you day and night. life is void with out love, it will light upon you as a dove, be not dismayed or weary for God will come to you in a hurry, he never slumber nor sleep, he is ever ready to come to your feet, serve me Lord my food comes fast, keep me humbled that it will last, the buzzards will not concur, they will flee from the voise of thunder, my mind, will and soul all are one, Holyspirit direct in the presence of the Son, let me walk in the light, cleansing so pure and bright, my spirit wants to be out of this shell, loving the one in holiness none can tell, being ready this is my calling, closed no time unless there comes a falling, hell is waiting for the enemies of God, love is longing for the relief of frauds, truth and spirit we worship you Father, none other can cut us asunder.

naphright naphright