Hello my True Visitors ...

Hello my True Visitors ...
Google

Feed for Fast Review this Blog

(Poem) Mutiara Kata

Death

Death some see as fear
they never want to die
they are scared what they may find beoned this life
for me i see it as a end of a life
but the soul stays and someday returns to mother earth
to seek what it wants or diserves
death may be a bad thing but also a good if you think
it could be a end of a tragic life with a beging of a new
to see the world once more is a true gift
only some may see what lies beond this earth
some may be spirt bound
some may be left to see the gates of hevan
or the gates of hell
for only some get to try life again
for i hope i may
i want to start over to see my beginig and my end
i want to know how it will end i want to see it
and to have a new beging to start over
but i dont know what this world has instore for me
if i shall be bound to this earth see it again or go to hell or heaven
but no matter what it is im not afraid of what may be beond this place.

Grace DeVon miller