Hello my True Visitors ...

Hello my True Visitors ...
Google

Feed for Fast Review this Blog

(Poem) Mutiara Kata

The truth

When we were growing up... we were friends... but what grew from that was a love that would never end... I fell in love with just one look... I knew I had to make you mine before I run out of time... but the thought of finally making you mine... scared me... the thought of holding you close had me scared of what could be... but I see now the mistake I have made... where instead of walking away, I should have stayed... but how could I stay when all you ever did was play... you know I never thought it was possible to love someone as much as I do you... but what I don’t get is... I don’t like you... you have broken my heart in more ways than one... because of that.. I wish I could say I'm done... the sad truth is... as much as I don’t like you... it could never amount to the love I have for you... I miss you babygirl.... and I wish there was something I can do... these feelings aren’t something I can just tell to “shew”...if there is something I can do... please let me know... I will do whatever it takes for you to give us a go...I want you to be mine from now until my dying day baby... I just want to call you my lady... well I said what I had to say... and I now will just go away…

Rudy Puentes