Hello my True Visitors ...

Hello my True Visitors ...
Google

Feed for Fast Review this Blog

(Poem) Mutiara Kata

A Broken Heart Is Seldom Forgotten

A product of my past,
And those influencing the environment...
Will be remembered as benefits,
Of my comprehension.
And the depths of my sentiments.

Erasing experiences,
Is not as easy as a forgiveness done...
For one's mistakes.
A broken heart is seldom forgotten.
Or the healing of it that it takes.

Those happy times embraced,
Will always be cherished and loved.
Those who initiated and inflicted pain...
Will always be remarkably prioritized in my memory.
There is something about those who teach great lessons...
Their faces will be forever etched for their deeds and activities.

Some are embittered with animosities.
Not me!
I always ask of God to deliver to people what they deserve.

Lawrence S. Pertillar