Hello my True Visitors ...

Hello my True Visitors ...
Google

Feed for Fast Review this Blog

(Poem) Mutiara Kata

Don't You Cry

Come stop your crying
It will be all right

For one so small, you seem so strong
My arms will hold you, keep you safe and warm
This bond between us can’t be broken
I will be there, don’t you cry

Why can’t they understand the way we feel
They just don’t trust what they can’t explain
I know we’re different but,
deep inside us we’re not that different at all

Don’t listen to them
‘Cause what do they know we need each other,
to have, to hold
They’ll see in time, I know

Don't you cry over the past
Some days might be gray and dreary
Not easy to leave to leave it behind
'Til the rain stops in silence
I'll be there to hold your heart

We’re gonna rise, rise up singing,
We’re gonna spread our wings

I'll bring you tomorrow. Let me see your smile. Don't you cry