Hello my True Visitors ...

Hello my True Visitors ...
Google

Feed for Fast Review this Blog

(Poem) Mutiara Kata

Speaking my Mind


What is this life that I live
What is this life that I always seem to give
What is this life when I'm willing to strive
What is this life when everyone is choosing me for their wife

What is this life When I'm always in tears
What is this life when I always fear
What is this life when no one wants to come near
What is this life when everyone is telling me
'Get out of here'

What is this life when no one cares
What is this life when no one is there

What is this life when you always have pain inside

believe me, it's not a pretty sight

What is life when it's always dark and not light
What is life when everyone seems to fight
What is life when everyone tells all these lies
What is life when everyone thinks that your not right

What is life when everyone wants to die
What is life when everyone seems to cry
What is life when no one is safing your life
What is life when people cut you up inside with a knife

What is life when no one wants to be apart of your life
What is life when you just give up on everything inside
What is life when people kill
What is life when everyone wants to die by taking a pill

What is life when everyone wants to steal
What is life when someone wants to take their own life and just die

Reecey Renee