Hello my True Visitors ...

Hello my True Visitors ...
Google

Feed for Fast Review this Blog

(Poem) Mutiara Kata

Before I am dead!

waking up drenched in sweat
realizing it’s nothing but a nightmare
I get up to drink a glass of water
to drown the fear that woke me up!

sins I have done plenty
I do not know if the good I did is enough
to grant me a passage to heaven
or worse, born again as human;

never cared for what people thought,
never worried about those who left,
never a minute I spent crying over split milk,
what had to happen, had to happen!

what I was yesterday is what I am today,
yet people think I have changed, I wonder why!
I take life as it comes
no expectations and no demands!

with the guillotine waiting at every step,
uncertainty looms large over tomorrow,
I fear I need to live every moment
of today before I am dead!


heart